Curry Hicks Cage
Seating Capacity: 4,000
Phone: (413) 545-4085
Regional Tourism Council: Hampshire County Tourism & Visitor’s Bureau
The Curry Hicks Cage is a historic venue on the campus of UMass-Amherst campus. Built in 1931 it houses the UMass basketball’s programs until the Mullins Center opened in 1993. Basketball legends Julius Erving and John Calipari played and coached at UMass when the arena housed the teams. The Cage is still used for various high school basketball events.