FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 3, 2016
Gillette Stadium/New England Revolution: Kaitlin Gangl, 508.954.7385
Tickets for Historic 2016 Copa America Centenario Go On Sale February 3
First-Phase Buyers will be entered into Lottery for Priority Access to Purchase
Copa America Centenario Final tickets
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The Copa America Centenario Local Organizing Committee (LOC) announced that tickets for the 2016 Copa America Centenario will go on sale to the general public today at noon for all matches at Gillette Stadium. Fans can purchase tickets at CA2016.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
Gillette Stadium will host three matches featuring some of the world’s best teams and players, including D2 v. D4 (June 10), Brazil v. B4 (June 12), and 1D v. 2C (June 18), one of the quarterfinal matches.
Copa America Centenario tickets in the first phase will be sold as Venue Passes, which includes a ticket to all the matches played at Gillette Stadium. All fans who purchase Venue Passes during the first phase of ticket sales will be entered into a lottery for priority access to purchase tickets to the Copa America Centenario Final on June 26 at MetLife Stadium. Due to the expected high demand for this premium soccer tournament, fans are urged to purchase early to guarantee their tickets. The first phase of the public Venue Pass sales will end on Feb. 19 at noon ET.
- To purchase tickets, visit CA2016.com
- Copa America Centenario Ticket FAQThe 2016 Copa America Centenario Official Draw will take place on Sunday, Feb. 21 at 7:30 p.m. ET in New York City. The second opportunity for fans to purchase Venue Passes for the Copa America Centenario will begin that same day at 5 p.m. ET.
- Copa America Centenario tournament schedule
- Fans are invited to visit the tournament website at CA2016.com
- Follow the tournament news at the event’s official Twitter account and Facebook page